Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I've never hated a coach as much as I hate Manny Diaz. I just can't stand the way he handicaps his own team, because he's incompetent. Why would you call a TO, with the clock running, the opposition having the ball and them not having a TO? NC State was playing for a FG, but they took advantage of Manny's incompetence and here we are. This game is most likely over.
He's officially surpassed D'no for me.

Honestly we'd be doing Mallory a favour by never letting him see the field again.

Evidently he doesn't like playing football - that's ok, it's not for everyone. Go finish your degree and **** off in the winter.
That missed block on the TVD sack was some California Penal league shi*

So was the coaching at the end of half

Advertisement
Lashlee is garbage. TVD sucks. Everyone else collapses like Jenga on first contact...
And Manny calling every wrong tecmo play possibly... holy sh#t can these blitzes be any less effective?

Manny doesn't deserve this win, and likely wont get it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m at the game and Blake James is literally standing in front of me.
8059EE4E-CF43-4DEF-A1F2-0DAE82D084F8.gif

Advertisement
No state is gonna dominate the second half watch. The best team we faced yet and manny just took the wind out of the entire team’s sail with that shtZ
We’re gonna come out flat and they’re motivated to not lose.
They’re gonna say we took their best shot and we still up now let’s go finish.

Right now any smart football player on that team knows that no matter how hard they play their coaches are not gonna allow them to win cause they’re just too **** stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back