Canes vs. NC State

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come out flat and rally, or start quick and fade. Can’t play a full game it seems.

Advertisement
We are def losing and going to be told the young kids showed enough to keep Manny rams beta Blake right?

NCST already figured out Diaz D scheme. Expect Swiss cheese from here on out
final countdown glee GIF

Advertisement
Clark standing up for his guy. I can't fault him for that, although that penalty was an easy call.

Advertisement
So, TVD is at 52% completed passes, and we are will to wait before we close the book on him? Both of those statements can be true. But, currently, TVD is at 52%. Will he stay a 52% passer? No, he won't. But he won't be 70% either.
Give it a phucking break!!! Stop being an idiot!!! He had 2 bad 1st halves that are skewing the stats. it doesn't tell the complete story. Year 1 QB. Sit back and watch him grow. At the end of the season, we'll know a lot more.

Last edited:
the thing I'm gna relish the most when this ****er gets canned is purging this "all bark no bite" identity he's given this team.

jewelry, jawing n penalties. no winning no substance

FYI they took a TD off the board for Iowa St today 'cos the WR started high stepping.

That **** for NC St just threw up the upside down U. No flag.

Referees are crap.
To be fair I had no idea you could do that until today. Weak *** moves by the ref for that game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
If there was a dynamic betting site that gave odds on NC St scoring next drive I'd put a lot of money down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back