CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This season ended against GT.

Could’ve taken the knee and the W.

But more importantly, they’ve exposed the fatal flaw in TVD’s game.

Poor ******** don’t know what else to do with him. He’s not going to play in the league or on another D1 roster.

I hope this guy saved his money.
I wish we had kept Garcia.

Advertisement
9 and 84 lost the game. Dawson could’ve done more to help but the blame is on 9 and 84 to me.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That ****** coaching staff will never bench TVD. They’ll roll that MFer out there in a wheel chair if they have to to “ protect “ Emory

Advertisement
This is a 7-5 team the way things are shaping up
Sorry man, we aren’t winning another game, I just don’t see it, not with TVD and hate to say it even with Emory, he’s to green. He should’ve went with Emory against Virginia to keep the momentum with him from Clemson, now we’re back to square one with a leaderless team who has no faith in TVD and coaches who don’t trust him. Bad recipe for the rest of the season, however I hope you’re right.

Reactions: D7.
he had that against Clemson tbh. And he came out the other side. FSU defense not that much better than Clemsons. Neither has the last few teams we played but we stunk it up.

Emory is better than TVD right now. Nothing more needs to be seen.
Nah that’s the fire his first road game against our rival that’s a top 4 program. You will find out who he is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back