CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
For context…

+ TVD was on his way to Bama.
+ Miami panics and pays him close to 7-figures in NIL.
+ Gets exposed 5-weeks ago.
+ Lost the locker room.
+ 12 turnovers in 4 games.
+ Miami is about to finish 6-7

Just an amazing timeline when you think about it.

The whole thing flipped on the Ga Tech debacle.

******* Caveman did not know how to take a knee and win the game.

Advertisement
Final Grades

Mario- Triple F
Dawson- Triple F
Guidry- B-, did well despite
Special Teams- C

Qb- FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
RB-A+
OL-B-
WR- C-
TE- D

DL- B-
DE- B-
LB-B-
CB-C
Safeties- B-

FK- C
PUNTER-C

Advertisement
Idc if we go 6-6 put Emory in. TVD is done. Nothing but check downs and still 3 picks + a fumble. This was disgraceful

This season ended against GT.

Could’ve taken the knee and the W.

But more importantly, they’ve exposed the fatal flaw in TVD’s game.

Poor ******** don’t know what else to do with him. He’s not going to play in the league or on another D1 roster.

I hope this guy saved his money.

Could've given Emory an entire half to get more comfortable with the offense, but no let's instead keep TVD in because that certainly paid off.

Advertisement
Who wants my Louisville tickets?

I spent $2500 for season tickets for the second season in a row Im about to quit going to games. ****, last season I couldnt even give my tickets away.

I suspect that after the FSU game, no one is going to want my Louisville tickets either.
FSU 71, Miami 3

I’m not joking either

In the past 20 years this might be the worst I’ve ever felt about the programs future. In all those previous years we were a bad year away from a new coach and hoping the morons running this program would luck into a good hire. But short of some massive scandal (fingers crossed) this bum isn’t going anywhere for a long time. And even if he did, no way they make the right hire. They’d probably rehire Manny to save $$ but he’d get these same results anyway.

I guess it’s just rooting for pain for everyone else since UF/FSU losses are the only joy we will potentially see for the near future.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back