CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Here’s how we move on to Emory: next week, midway through the 2nd quarter and down 28-3, TVD gets sacked and he checks out. He’ll say he’s had enough and tap out.

I can, we've seen this before. Kyle Wright could have stretches where he wasn't terrible. The difference is that I could easily explain why Kyle struggled: He was a pure passer, and he needed an OL to protect him. Once it became evident that Kehoe had crapped the bed with his position group, Kyle crumbled. Dude would have looked like Superman with this OL.
Can't argue

Well

I love the kid TVD as a player but he has regressed so much you have to sit him at this point and hand the reigns over to Emory. I can't even pinpoint what has went wrong with TVD...I can't understand what's happened with him...GT game shouldn't have snapped his confidence this bad. I just don't understand it

But if you cannot trust him to pass you have to sit him for the betterment of the team
Exactly. We gottta do what’s best for the team. Not what’s best for the qb

Advertisement
Advertisement
TVD should be QB3 on the depth chart for the rest of the season. Actually I'd prefer he doesn't dress. He's been an absolute disaster. We're ******* stuck with Mario.

Mario really made this a tough situation. Nobody wants to see Tyler back on the field next week, but does anybody really want to see an unexperienced emory on the road against a top 4 team.

Second half reps should have gone to either Williams or brown. And I’m not expecting him to just throw them into the fire next week barring some injury that they’ll say tvd was playing with
YES!!! He couldn't play any worse and the team will rally.

If TVD starts, the team is defeated mentally before the ball is even kicked off.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back