CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Absolutely should have taken 3 points. Stupid as ****.
I think Mario was thinking "We score a TD here, we can put pressure on their sputtering O". Honestly, I don't have a problem going for it on 4th and 1, with the way this OL has blocked for Fletch tonight. You should be able to pick that up.

The dude that owns this board spent all week trying to tell everybody that bunching the box and doing that is the path to winning because UGA does it or some ****.

And these are the “smart” fans. It’s insane.
kool aid merchant and nothing more

Advertisement
did anyone think we would have no touchdowns midway through the 4th quarter?

Advertisement
They weren't going to throw a flag on the timeout. Mario ****ed up. Worst thing ever to let the defense regroup. If anything take the delay of game and kick a FG after. JUST DONT CALLA. TIMEOUT

Advertisement
Advertisement
Saw 2 teams go shotgun on 4th and 1 earlier today and not get it. All my buddies and I asked ourselves how many times we were gonna see that **** not work this year before OC’s would stop trying. Knew that wasn’t gonna work the second they lined up.
That is just a straight up effing stupid on 4 and 1.

Worthless. Why people actually thought this bum would be a good HC when he’s done absolutely nothing in his career besides be average is beyond me.
Yeah besides getting terrible FIU that lost like 40 games in a row into bowl games or taking an Oregon team with a losing record to multiple pac championships and a rose bowl win. Other than that he’s very mid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back