CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
They said pregame that’s he looked good in practice and he’s the healthiest he’s been in awhile-

It’s obvious he has no confidence in his game-

He’s not coming out-

Coaches are rolling with him.

Only argument you can make for TVD starting the 2nd half is because FSU is next week and we might have a better shot at him catching fire like he did against Texas A&M which is at best like 10% then you do with Emory pulling off a win. If you decide to roll with Emory or Jaccuri then you need to fully accept the rest of the way isn't about winning it's about development.

I know we're all on edge, but I can't figure out how anyone is watching this game and blaming the play-calling. We can't make it any easier and it's still getting messed up.
Completely agree. We are just getting this ****** ACC coverage but a couple of people I know who are at the game and breakdown Film are seeing way more pain on the TVD side then we are even.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Seen Smith in on some plays, a couple blocks and a pass to him in the end zone but man it be nice to see some sweeps or something with him, maybe some screens or something. It irritates me watching other teams throughout the day and seeing what they can do offensively and we just have a qb who is beyond repair, yet he still plays and our coaches have full faith in him. Don’t mind me I’m just thinking and writing out loud.

Mario had a week off to review the offense more and realized they were scoring too many points. Had to put his foot down and implement the same offense as last year again
We'd have scored 24 if TVD isn't handcuffing this offense

Only argument you can make for TVD starting the 2nd half is because FSU is next week and we might have a better shot at him catching fire like he did against Texas A&M which is at best like 10% then you do with Emory pulling off a win. If you decide to roll with Emory or Jaccuri then you need to fully accept the rest of the way isn't about winning it's about development.
Keeping him in makes me think it’s not about winning or development.

Advertisement
They said pregame that’s he looked good in practice and he’s the healthiest he’s been in awhile-

It’s obvious he has no confidence in his game-

He’s not coming out-

Coaches are rolling with him.
Ehh - idiot gary ferman said that not sure I would take too much in that

Last edited:
Advertisement
I know we're all on edge, but I can't figure out how anyone is watching this game and blaming the play-calling. We can't make it any easier and it's still getting messed up.
Playcalling has been better. Good amount of RPO that TVD is usually good with. But still no creativity at all. No touches for B Smith or CJ. And 1 trick play in 8.5 games? Cmon, draw something up

I can't get over scoring before the half was never even considered by this staff.

This is not the same TVD and not the same offense that played earlier this year.

Not the same since the bye week.

Everything looks different. Formations.. play calls. Motion. Etc.
Literally yes. I despise Mario and Dawson but realistically it’s the future until Mario is gone

The funny thing with TVD is you can tell they’ve been drilling in him all week about using his check down…

The sad part is they use the sloth McCormick with brick hands as his outlet
Exactly you can tell he’s actually making an effort to finally look to the check down, only they put a 30 year old who can barely run in the flat. Is arroyo suspended or something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back