CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
IMG_9124.jpeg

Bruh when we fully see EW imo you guys will blame Mario. EW ain’t it for me I know people believe in him he’s a good dude but nah. I hope I’m wrong but I don’t like him as a qb.

I don’t see them benching TVD man what would that do to the locker room? I have no idea but that’s a bad spot to be in as a HC man. I don’t know what goes on behind those doors but it’s a tough thing to do
Nobody is calling him the saviour, they just want a QB in there that hasn't turned the ball over 9 times in the last 3 and a half games.

Advertisement
Agreed - what QB is going to want to come and play in an offence where his OLine gives him 5 seconds to throw the ball and his RBs run at 5+ ypc... and they're bringing in 3+ star WRs too.

This is entirely on the QB torpedoing the team. The plays are there to be made.
We got 3 QBs, who decides to play one of them in this wide open offense??

I already agreed TVD is toxic but We cant blame Gattis this year, This is on Mario.. He inherited a NFL projected QB and previous OC was able to build an O with him, right now we have 2 years of Mario and its all been bad.. I accept TVD is major part of blame, question is will you give Mario ANY?!
The projections were wrong. He never improved and now that their is film on him DCs know exactly what to do against him. I fault Mario for not benching him.

Honest question. What good is having multiple scholarship QBs if you refuse to play them? I don’t get it. How much worse could it be with Williams or Brown?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Agreed - what QB is going to want to come and play in an offence where his OLine gives him 5 seconds to throw the ball and his RBs run at 5+ ypc... and they're bringing in 3+ star WRs too.

This is entirely on the QB torpedoing the team. The plays are there to be made.
Not saying it isn't, but there's a buuuunch of drops too. The whole thing is a shambles in O. Doesn't help that Tyler is hot garbage.

Advertisement
The projections were wrong. He never improved and now that their is film on him DCs know exactly what to do against him.
Oh my bad, Mario O is great, cant wait for 100 runs up middle while we milk the clock down 2nd half.. FUN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back