CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
That's BS. You can't keep blaming everyone EXCEPT TVD. You could at least say last year, Gattis and injuries played a role. Dude has all day to throw now, has a decent RB room and an OC that tries to help him. Dude is just bad. Honestly, his run with Lash was likely an aberration, like Kirby Freeman's final drive against FSU. Sometimes, players get hot, and are never able to recapture that form.
I already agreed TVD is toxic but We cant blame Gattis this year, This is on Mario.. He inherited a NFL projected QB and previous OC was able to build an O with him, right now we have 2 years of Mario and its all been bad.. I accept TVD is major part of blame, question is will you give Mario ANY?!

Advertisement
Play Emory and possibly Brown. But for the love of God play to win the game. TVD WANTS to get benched, i actually feel bad for him.

Yep. Between the offensive scheme, the bad in-game decisions, and the horrible personnel decisions, more people at this point should be demanding he be fired, even if it’s impossible that it’s going to happen.
We paid 80,000,000 for this!

Advertisement
I mean, ***** creative. We run plays that get guys open but TVD either doesn't see them or makes a poor throw.
Our fans jerk themselves off in regards to creativity, forgetting that if guys are open, it doesn't matter how they got there. It's not the scheme that is the problem this year, it's the guy at QB. Period. Bad turnovers, terrible throws, and a demeanor that screams "I don't want to be here".

Should I watch the USC - Washington game for the second half?
Absolutely if you’re “in search of” what this so-called thing called offense is

Star Trek Spock GIF

I’m not even mad when TVD throws INTs when he’s stepping back and letting it rip

We take that when we also get the good

But he’s afraid to throw the ball and make a mistake

Dawson can’t do anything about that other than bench him
Yep he’s about to go into check down mode.

Advertisement
This is what I want to know. They waste so much time and no tempo. We cannot want to play like this. Every game has been this way.
Mario is trying to shrink the game and win with minimum risk.

I'm sure his thought process is that we're a better team than them. If we don't make mistakes, we win.

Advertisement
Like none. There was so much creativity during the A&M game wtf happened? It’s driving me fuxking nuts. This is the ****tiest offensive football I’ve ever seen. Same **** over and over again.
Bro fr run play in the shotgun right up the middle. We run 0 plays to the outside with speed threats like CJ24 or even Smith. Then 9 drops back and looks like a deer in headlights most of the time. After A&M I thought this would be a top 10 type of offense but **** was fools gold. Watching USC v Washington making me mad lol why can't we have an offense like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back