CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He can be loyal, but how is he going to spin 6-6 after going 5-7 last year.
He doesn’t have to convince me he has to convince the recruits. I’m not the one playing

That’s his job to fix that in his second cycle. Luke would start right now dead *** and be a better option than anyone on the roster

Advertisement
Imagine running tons of screen plays and then the one time you should actually run a screen play…you just don’t

Also I’m just gonna say it. Mauigoa at LG next year in Cohens spot and Samson/McCoy/Bell go for the two tackle spots

Advertisement
Van Loser needs to step up in the pocket, Francis got beat bad and Cooper did nothing to help him.
Francis got beat outside how the fck is cooper supposed to prevent that. Don’t put the blame on the guard on that play pls

tvd is toxic right now and its spreading. Look at the difference in energy when Emory played. TVD is a drag on this team. kids dont believe in him.

How dare you state facts.

Don’t you know “TVD gives this team the best chance to win” 🙄

Advertisement
Tell me you haven't watched a single minute of Iowa football without telling me. This isn't on Dawson, TVD is beyond broken, dude can't even hit open receivers. I don't know what this fanbase expects Dawson to do.
You do you but same as I said last year when everyone wanted to blame Gattis. This is a group effort to **** this up this badly.

points at half against GT and Virginia 3. 7 against clemson and so far 6 tonight. this is pathetic

That’s life under Mario. It always will be. We are not any recruiting classes away from that changing.

Reactions: 3GC
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back