CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Dude, the read on that RPO was the inside slant to the Z receiver (X the slot draws the attention of the LB). The slant was there. The read was there. The pass was late. there wasn't any LB or DB in the picture. The play wasn't executed because the DL timed TVD's pass (cause it was late) and batted the ball down.
The announcer explained it pretty well. Back pylon throw with a little touch is a td.

It's Mario's fault if he runs him out there again.

You're paid $8m a year, Mario, make the big boy call and sit the QB that is sabotaging his own team every ******* week.
It is his fault but what does it tell you about that room? And that room is his fault as well he got tricked. But that’s mannys boy

Terrible execution by TVD. NCST playing coverage just reading his eyes. The ball has to be throw where only our WR can catch it or it's incomplete.
If he throws that on time it's an easy touchdown..he waited until the CB could turn his hips and run and recover. He was beat

Advertisement
Let me tell you how the universe works…. FSU gave their 2 top wideouts the day off to get ready for next week….. and Miami might lose both their starting Corners to injury! 😂 u can’t make this up

Advertisement
What more needs to be done for there to be a change? I'm not saying our backups are superstars or Heisman-level QBs at all, but whatever we're doing now clearly isn't working and isn't going to get us through the rest of the season...

Advertisement
Advertisement
This bum and Jake Garcia are two of the worst qbs I’ve seen here since Jarren Williams and Tate Martell. Give me a guy like King, Kaaya, and Stephen Morris.

He won't be leaving next year since he sucks, bench him now in hope he transfers. Mario will use him again next year if he is still on team just like the 30 year TE he loves

We are going up against a gimmick offense and we are combating it with a Gimp at QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back