CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want Mario to understand, you'll need to type only in one syllable words.
Sorry Lebron James GIF by Uninterrupted

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
This **** is on TVD. They can't trust him so they just said **** it. I wouldn't trust tvd running my ******* offense. And I **** sure wouldn't trust a true freshman. They threw the ball over 20 times in the first half after averaging 5 yards a carry.

Tvd is broken. The offense is broken. This **** ain't Mario. He's trying to overcompensate for a **** qb. Do I think we ever win anything of importance with Mario? No. But blame it on his managing of the qb room. But he ain't ******* calling plays like all you goober think he is
No. This IS on Mario. Like I asked, did you SEE the offense the first few games? It was massively different. Not because TVD was mgically inexplicably good vs bad now. It was different because of how it was designed and schemed. That is a CHOICE and and PLAN. No, Mario isn't "calling" plays, but he absolutely determines the direction of the offense. Under Lashlee TVD didn't look like this because Manny let Lashlee run the offense.

Never seen a QB that looked so good at times suck so bad can't wrap my head around it
I can, we've seen this before. Kyle Wright could have stretches where he wasn't terrible. The difference is that I could easily explain why Kyle struggled: He was a pure passer, and he needed an OL to protect him. Once it became evident that Kehoe had crapped the bed with his position group, Kyle crumbled. Dude would have looked like Superman with this OL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tvd has a million issues

Dawson might be a problem

But this is Mario's offense.
Looks exactly like last year.

There is zero doubt in my mind that he started interfering with the offense as the year progressed.
That Neanderthal pos definitely told Dawson to change the offense. He’s a control freak micro managing ****** who thinks he’s intelligent.

miami got a field goal first drive and then scored 3 points the rest of the game. and its not like they didnt have a ton of possessions lol. This is so bad.

Season was over after GT(even if we took a knee). If there was a person on the planet that thought we would win anything that mattered with VanDick at QB after that **** show is just blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back