CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This team was done after Ga Tech. They got lucky the last two games. I mean the ******* squeaked by Virginia in ******* overtime. Now they will get embarrassed against FSU and Louisville. Probably lose to BC on the road because it’s too ******* cold out.

Advertisement
Yes…my prediction too. Unfortunately, I didn’t want to believe it and had huge expectations after beating A&M.

What could have been.
lane kiffin fau football GIF
No way! He’ll get us on probation and then bolt! Let’s give our boy Mario a chance! He’s what they wanted!

This is on Mario, FULL STOP. You can't put a QB out there that provides NOTHING. TVD is playing so poorly, I'm convinced dude is gambling on these games. There's no way any athlete trying to succeed can be this bad, unless something is up. Even our worst QBs, with awful OCs could at least complete simple passes, and avoid turning the ball over. You can't have TVD take the field next week. I'd rather risk a blowout with Emory, than sit through this crap again.

Advertisement
Fly the ******* banners!! I don’t give a fugg! I want that ******* Neanderthal as far away from Miami as possible. ******* fraud pos!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Looks like my original 6-6 is realistic still.
We might beat Boston College if we play Williams, but we're not beating FSU and Louisville.

This is a baaaaaaaaaaaaaaad loss and it's all on the HC not pulling his QB. No getting around that - everyone else on the roster came to play (which is a rarity for Miami the last 20 years).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back