CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see the offense the first few games? Were they doing the same things they are now?
This **** is on TVD. They can't trust him so they just said **** it. I wouldn't trust tvd running my ******* offense. And I **** sure wouldn't trust a true freshman. They threw the ball over 20 times in the first half after averaging 5 yards a carry.

Tvd is broken. The offense is broken. This **** ain't Mario. He's trying to overcompensate for a **** qb. Do I think we ever win anything of importance with Mario? No. But blame it on his managing of the qb room. But he ain't ******* calling plays like all you goober think he is

Advertisement
Please guys put the pressure on Mario. This is all on him for not going with someone else because he’s trying to conserve a redshirt. You can’t just call it a day and keep putting the QB that doesn’t do anything with the ball. You gotta want to win the game not hope that your QB can somehow change his stripes. Mario is an idiot and is the reason he will get fired. Guy doesn’t know offense nor defense. He has never recruited a good QB and is not going to recruit one now.

Advertisement
Can’t play Emory next week. Let TVD get destroyed then play Emory vs FSU. Again Zero creativity by OC.

Boy there where some condescending people on this board regarding Mario, and Alonzo et al. Enjoy your mess. Don't try and blame it on the fans.

Advertisement
Mario sucks.

He is in charge and if you want to point anywhere, it starts with him.

Said it then, I'll say it now, Kiffen was the right choice between the two.

Holy sheep ****. What a pathetic, uninspiring fart stain of a game that was. There is zero reason Emory shouldn’t be out there. None

Send him to the moon. Go see if bama will still take u for that dirt bag move in the off-season get the **** off this team u Benedict Arnold duck

Advertisement
I seriously am beginning to hate this program. 6 wins is acceptable to everyone in the athletic dept. I watched a Marshall team that lost nearly every player and coach in a plane crash show more than this. Just pathetic.

Advertisement
wo6rkHJYcRTrSHcwxcR0DA_r.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back