CANES vs NC STATE 11/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Got to sell the run that’s the only explanation I can logically come up with. If you put Riley they know we throwing it. That’s the only thing I can think of, and they want TEs to be able to do both.
On 3rd and 5 who cares if they know we're passing though. Cam is a total liability in passing game

Bruh they keep showing ncstates HC they want us to lose so bad. The worst speech he ever gave right now he basically put them to sleep in that room.

Shouldn’t be in on passing downs. He’s worthless in that aspect.
i mean i'm not trying to die on this hill

we need to find a TE that can do both which is a compromise to this discussion

having cam in only on rushing downs is an obvious tell

TVD will be fine this game. Things will open up for him, especially with the way fletcher is running. He is throwing it with more confidence.

Keep bringing pressure. I’d throw Brashard, Ray Ray, or maybe CJ in there and run a slip screen out the backfield and let ‘em break one in open field.

Advertisement
He was covered. Huh?
Dave Chapelle GIF by MOODMAN

Parrish was not wide open. The corner was out there and he only went inside once the ball was thrown.

Arroyo is made of glass and has been for 3 years, Cam can’t catch, Skinner is in the doghouse, Williams and Carver are true freshmen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I ******* hate condensing the field as an offense. Inviting pressure and letting them cover much easier

Solid first drive, let's see how the D responds, let's get some positive momentum and see whether NCSU can deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back