Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Might wanna score some points? Oh wait let's hold the ball this whole qtr and get no points

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
A uf and fsu lost are about the only thing that can ease this anger. I’ll take a unc loss as well (wasn’t alive, so no real hate for ND)

i think both can be true. I think it’s also true Gattis is underwhelming (not to the degree y’all are yelling about) and TVD deserves to be benched. He’s missed at least 7 throws that I counted, it’s probably closer to 10.

With that being said, it’s on the coaching staff now to adjust. You get the ball first and have an opportunity to cut it to 7. You see TVD missing throws, do something about it.

Sounds like someone starting to wake up. You're still not there yet but at least you're showing signs compared to last week
UNC going beat this Miami team by 15+

I got beat up last week for suggesting that UNC game was really scary. I should have said Coastal Carolina instead. I'm amazed how people were positive losing to a terrible Texas A&M team. I saw people saying we would run thru the coastal!! WTF are they talking about

He found one. Maybe he would have found another. Mario is looking for someone whose most up to date offense came from the original Madden football game on the Apple II.
He found Enos too. I have no faith in Manny making good hires when he needs to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back