Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Brinson. Redding. Ladson. SmiTH*. Young. I don’t know why this stellar unit isn’t producing. Gattis!

airmailed pass by TVD followed up by a drop. like, i get that there are issues with the playcalling, but we just saw a drive killed where gattis got two guys open on consecutive downs and the players failed to execute. the problems are multifaceted.

not saying gattis doesn't have issues, but this is an insane thing to say after we came out playing tempo numerous times in the first half today and TVD couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.
But what happened when he did pick up a few 1st downs

No accountability just keep playing the same bums that aren’t making plays. I feel like this program will never change

Advertisement
TVD is garbage. Now everyone can understand what good receivers like Harley and Rambo can make a qb look good. This offense is a laughing stock.

We all knew Mario needed a huge advantage in talent to be successful. His game day coaching has always been suspect. Recruiting and toughness is his specialty. Until we load up the roster get used to some highs and lows
Problem is do recruits want to come to a school that loses to teams like this? How do you ever turn around recruiting if you can't win these games you should easily?

Advertisement
mueller-stickum-paste-grip-enhancer-2.jpg

Had a chance to come out of the half with a solid drive and instead we get that garbage! System is broken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back