Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
CUT THE SH*T...YOU HAVE TO NOT WANT TO WIN TO BE DOWN 21 TO MTSU

I DONT WANNA HEAR ABOUT JIMMY, MICHAEL IRVING, SCHNELLENBERGER NONE OF THAT ****......

STOP........LIVING......IN......THE......PAST
Reading comprehension. Not your strong suit.

You know how you avoid these kind of performances? When you build a culture of guys that take pride in what they do, EVERY SINGLE GAME. Guess what? That culture hasn't been in Coral Gables for much of the last 2 decades. Mario isn't fixing that in 9 months. I could bring in the ghost of Pop Warner, with Bear Bryant and Bill Walsh as assistants, and that won't fix years of horrific culture. That's my point.

Advertisement
We all knew Mario needed a huge advantage in talent to be successful. His game day coaching has always been suspect. Recruiting and toughness is his specialty. Until we load up the roster get used to some highs and lows
Naw not you too lmao. I had just admitted wanting Lane was a mistake this can't be real life.

We all knew Mario needed a huge advantage in talent to be successful. His game day coaching has always been suspect. Recruiting and toughness is his specialty. Until we load up the roster get used to some highs and lows
“Toughness” may be his specialty, but what’s been demonstrated has been anything but. His halftime interview showed it. Talk is cheap.

Advertisement
Midd Tenn can’t score on us except for broken plays.

This will be solely on TVD and Gattis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back