Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
This calls Mario's future results into question.

This is a terrible look.

This isn't Saban losing to Looseahhna Munrow bad.

This is Manuela losing to FIU bad.

I dare say equal to that humiliation.

He does have a point tho. This is mostly the same group that squeaked by Appt State last year and got blown out against any team with a pulse and lost to the worst FSU team I can remember. Yes we should blow out Middle Tenn 9 times out of 10 but not sure why everyone is surprised we are struggling with the same mediocre players from last year.

we arent struggling...we getting beat down and out coached. its a different feel

Advertisement
lol the excuses will come for days bc a guy can speak. remember when everyone was thats my coach when al ran over to lewis at Gtech after Maryland dog walked our defense lol
During that entire steak I said it was smoke n mirrors

We all knew Mario needed a huge advantage in talent to be successful. His game day coaching has always been suspect. Recruiting and toughness is his specialty. Until we load up the roster get used to some highs and lows

Again, I buy this against A&M, not MTSU. We have over 50 four and five stars and MTSU has none. This **** should be a route. What does he need, 85 four and five stars?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Offensive coaches have ruined TVD with their bull**** scheme…

Facts!!! I always had some concerns with this when we hired Mario, and it didn't help when we added Gattis. ****, even I didn't think it would be this bad. This is a new low

Show me where this tempo happened? The fastest I’ve seen this offense move is when Smith dropped that ball and we hurried to the line before they could challenge
Did it in the first quarter. Got a penalty and had incompletions and we stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back