Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I honestly don’t care about the A&M game anymore.

I think this halftime is Mario’s first true big moment.

You have to sit TVD. Otherwise his talk is cheap, and that undermines his entire philosophy.

(Doesn’t mean the kid can’t play later this game or season, but it ain’t working today.)
im sorry Mario is Manny Diaz until further notice. he, tvd, ol, d are all weak right now.

Advertisement
We only had 2 idiot
Well then burn one of the second half ones!

Think About It GIF by Identity

Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s a negative. As the HC, he has final say on approving what is being run/called.

I said last week that he needs to hire a passing game coordinator pronto, but he will not do it. He is stuck in a vacuum of time, and refuses to change. We are getting boat raced by a much inferior team, and this still will not be enough for him to change his ways.
Ponce Is our passing game coordinator…

Advertisement
Well win this game, but this is as bad a half as I’ve seen us play. We’re two years away from being a consistent 9-3 team. To many jags on this team, culture has been rotten for 20 years.

Also, Garcia needs to get first team snaps these next two weeks.
You sure… I hope you’re right.

On the bright side this threads might break all game day forum records if/when this keeps up..

So it's coaching that makes Mallory drop the 4th down play? and it's the coaches that makes TVD inaccurate?
It how they practice, its how they study film, it's the tempo. It's lots of things. And yeah they could also suck

lol so youre good w losing bc you dont have the possessions or offense to comeback down multiple scores?
**** no. I say put Garcia in, and let’s roll. I’m just talking about the thought process of Mario Gattis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back