Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The players are playing like ****, especially TVD. But the scheme also sucks. It doesn’t have to be one or the other. It’s both. We absolutely don’t have the players to run this offense. Maybe in a few seasons when the talent is much better we can make this work, but until then we don’t have the personnel to run this offense and consistently put up enough points to keep up with the amount of points that are scored in modern college football. This is on BOTH the players and coaches, but the scheme ain’t doing us any favors.

Advertisement
Advertisement
A good OC would have gone 5 wide by now. Even if you just throw swing passes and screens out of it. You have to get them out of the box. Entire series from 5 wide. Make their 3 lbs move.
Exactly. Need at least 1 TD in a hurry. Need a spark. A change. A new OC

Just got off the trail from a bike ride and saw the score - seriously, WTF happened?!?!?
Three straight turnovers on our first three possessions. One was pick 6 for MTSU. Van Dyke continues to regress. MTSU playing more physical than us. Couple huge plays by their offense, taking advantage of our lack of speed and poor tackling.

Advertisement
Well sitting in a hotel room without the game and I figured I go check to see how the Canes were doing…wish I hadn’t checked.
As Vince Lombardi once said “ what the **** is going on out there?”

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back