Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol UM grad in finance. Is that a thing. 😂 what’s plenty? You’re bragging about money… I don’t give a **** what you make, but it’s not enough to get brave in public. There’s always someone with more, and as someone in finance, you should know better. I have a family too. I also haven’t thought of a thousand dollars as four figures in decades. I have lots of families on my payroll. Maybe you’ll be one. This is actually funny. Please continue. Fwiw No I’m not good with a hundred dollar bet. I can’t remember the last restaurant check I got that wasn’t more than a hundred dollars, in this country. It’s like making a dollar bet Mortimer. Almost didn’t post this, but you said “waiting”. 😂😂
Let’s make it 10,000 tough guy.
D$ will hold it

stevenson won't even go in the 3rd round
you can't be mediocre and a disciplinarian. you better be nick god **** saban to get away with it now otherwise that **** will get tuned down. its gotta turn around though bc Mario is here for 10 years.

welp it's the end of miami football if he's here for 10 years then

Advertisement
Advertisement
U trust TVD to throw over the middle?

Course we shouldn’t be asking that question because he should be on the bench.
on that 2nd and 1 there was no one from MTSU between the DL and the safeties in the middle. i get what ur saying but TVD not being asked to really thread the ball there. just send someone where the defense isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back