Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Lol UM grad in finance. Is that a thing. 😂 what’s plenty? You’re bragging about money… I don’t give a **** what you make, but it’s not enough to get brave in public. There’s always someone with more, and as someone in finance, you should know better. I have a family too. I also haven’t thought of a thousand dollars as four figures in decades. I have lots of families on my payroll. Maybe you’ll be one. This is actually funny. Please continue. Fwiw No I’m not good with a hundred dollar bet. I can’t remember the last restaurant check I got that wasn’t more than a hundred dollars, in this country. It’s like making a dollar bet Mortimer. Almost didn’t post this, but you said “waiting”. 😂😂😜
I’m not bragging about money. Let’s bet your original bet and bet account bans for a year. You seem to be top toing around. Stevenson gets drafted first round in 2023 my account is gone and if he doesn’t, yours is gone. Confirm that or backpeddle.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You don’t think they’ve went over that 100 times in practice? At some point the blame has to be put on players
if the coaches aren't getting through, its on them. im not blaming the players for every little thing after we've seen what 20 years of poor coaching looks like. Mario is not an elite coach so stop treating him like one. hes been good at Oregon. hes a beast recruiter. hes putting up a Manny performance today.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So the OL sucks today. Mario was getting praise before, so now it's just the players? Man, open your eyes. This staff, this scheme, is not it. This is MTSU, not A&M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back