Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Worst QB I’ve seen in a long time. And Rosier and Jarren Williams played here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
this offense trash. they crowding los and middle is wide open so of course we don't send a receiver over the middle

Just keep running slants down the middle of the field. Their LBs are small, and so are their CBs. Come on man

Mario made Herbert look average… he’s making TVD look like one of the worst QBs in college football. Dude just doesn’t have a feel for a passing offense
I love that this fairytale has been spoken into existence.

Advertisement
I haven’t seen the whole game but Ladson looks 10x better than Redding in what I’ve been able to see.

Maybe he shoulda been on the field last week? Not that it matters today

Advertisement
Some f’ing how Mario went into Columbus last year and beat OSU. I therefore ‘still’ have some hope he can motivate the masses and coach his way out of a paper bag
That was fools gold. Take that away And he doesn’t have an impressive win. The pac 12 is junk

Especially funny because you didn’t even initially bet money. I am a UM grad in finance and make plenty. I have a family and am not exactly looking forward to betting 4 figs and actively rooting against winning the bet. If you are not good with that then fine let’s bet IP address/accounts you are annoying af. I’ll wait for confirmation.
Lol UM grad in finance. Is that a thing. 😂 what’s plenty? You’re bragging about money… I don’t give a **** what you make, but it’s not enough to get brave in public. There’s always someone with more, and as someone in finance, you should know better. I have a family too. I also haven’t thought of a thousand dollars as four figures in decades. I have lots of families on my payroll. Maybe you’ll be one. This is actually funny. Please continue. Fwiw No I’m not good with a hundred dollar bet. I can’t remember the last restaurant check I got that wasn’t more than a hundred dollars, in this country. It’s like making a dollar bet Mortimer. Almost didn’t post this, but you said “waiting”. 😂😂
Let’s make it 10,000 tough guy.
D$ will hold it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back