Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
The Miami coaching staff, the game plan and the players are all an embarrassment. Wish the crowd would start booing the weak clowns.

No one is earning their money.

Advertisement
We have no speed at WR/LB and lack athleticism at DE/TE. Don’t even get me started on QB….Mario better earn his paycheck right here and get these boys right before we come away with an L.

Advertisement
the fact that mario didn't pull Tvd immediately tells you guys everything, if you don't realize it right now.

Advertisement
Agree lane was always the quick fix. Mario is the ace recruiter who will bring in more talent but even I didn't realize he was this bad of a coach. We literally showed up unprepared not once but twice against low end G5 schools. Dude is making 8M per year plus the highest budget for a coaching staff in the ACC, this on the field product is absolutely unacceptable.
You were warned….

Advertisement
But look man, Mario isn’t a **** HC. maybe not elite, or great, but Oregon is enough proof imo that he’s competent…I just don’t know what it is.
nah this is a **** HC job right now. this is on him. every facet of the team hasn't shown up. its not just the QB or WR or D or OL. its all of them. hes CORCHING it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back