Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
image-2022-09-24-164714477.png
Bet the house my guy. We winning this B

Advertisement
I just don't understand how we as fans are more excited for a Saturday game then the actual players are.....

No excuse to ever come out flat in College Football. None.

Man bump all the detailed analysis, need to score a fking TD already.

Spoiler alert: We’ll need more than 1.

Advertisement
Exactly. The ******* head man gets paid $8M a year. Top 10 in the country. How the **** does your team look this uninspired, unmotivated and like pure trash without you getting any blame. And it's been like this through the first 4 games.
people love Mario bc he went there and says nice things. nah this is corch like right now

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mario made Herbert look average… he’s making TVD look like one of the worst QBs in college football. Dude just doesn’t have a feel for a passing offense

Who gives a f*ck?. Hes a better coach all around...When sh*t hits the fan allll Mario can do is scream at the OL honestly.
Agree lane was always the quick fix. Mario is the ace recruiter who will bring in more talent but even I didn't realize he was this bad of a coach. We literally showed up unprepared not once but twice against low end G5 schools. Dude is making 8M per year plus the highest budget for a coaching staff in the ACC, this on the field product is absolutely unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back