Canes vs Middle Tennessee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
"You tellin' me we got this team in two weeks?" "Easy-Peasy".

1664050920892.png

All the fools that singed off on Mario’s contract are probably like … we could of gotten these results paying Manny a fraction.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This board’s going to be a cluster****
It always is. This fanbase LIVES to be miserable. I'm convinced that the typical Miami "Fan" actively hates the program and is happier when things go sideways, than they are when things go well.

Biggest issue is we have ZERO leaders on offense, defense has: D Jackson, Flagg, Stevenson, J Williams, Kinchens and C Johnson as leaders and on O who do we have? Restrepo was our leader and he’s not playing. TVD isn’t a leader, no one on the OL has gotten that spot, none of the WRs. A bunch of followers with no leader. There’s no downplaying how important having players that can light a fire in their teammates *** and we lack that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You’re blaming 2 throws into a defenders chest and a fumble on an OC and you have the gall to call someone stupid?
I’m blaming the ****** play calling all season so far on the OC. He’s bad play calling and lack of implementing plays that work to his players strengths and confidence makes him a even bigger ******. Look how much better Michigan looks without this guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back