CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Run game looks better,. But that last play by Parrish was not the rpo type run where RB gets no momentum to start with.
I think that run shows our run game could be much better with a little more diversity in types of runs.

TVD - I think OC could help with more quick hitting routes such as slants and some shallow mesh concepts, but TVD still struggling with processing.

Very vanilla… if we could have pushed some early FGs into TDs we would be cruising

Gotta keep fighting… TVD I need more buddy…. Those check downs were open on that INt play

Get a stop to start the second half, get a TD and sit TVD. Not the largest of margins, but you can tell he’s not right.

Advertisement

Can't be that, we just suck as always...

then y play him today? nevermind the depth chart "or" bs pretty clear emory is qb2. with our defense, rbs, and ol we could beat this team easily with 6 OL in every play and running it down their throats. playing an injured QB who cant grip the ball makes no sense. we have huge game next week and the dont know whether his hand is going to be better. seems prudent to get the QB2 as much experience as you can.

Advertisement
Loved how we somehow scored even though Mario tired as hard as he could not to at the end of the half

Advertisement
WTF? We drove inside the 20 but a penalty pushed us back. Watch the game.
Because we broke a run for 37 yards, but we accepted ending the half with points. Trust I'm watching and 90% of the time we would of gone to the half with 0 points with that play calling.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back