CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
questioning y’all’s IQ. Ohio playing 10-12 yards off. Why would we go deep? You get it to your athletes in space. Last drive was the first time they came up. Now you toss it deep to counter their adjustment.

It’s not pretty I know but that’s what you get in game 1 on a rainy day with a QB who is dealing with a possible injury.

We are still 16-3 and have the advantage 269 to 72

At this pace we win the game 32-6 and out gain them 538 to 144… in my book that’s domination
I wasn't speaking to validity just thought you having like 10 reasons in half 1 was pretty funny.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
we'll know a lot more after game #2 about this offense but so far i have been really happy with our secondary play

****, our entire defense looks more sound

Advertisement
The guy is hurt and it’s clear they are calling a game to protect him. So what game you watching?

Oh, I'm agreeing with that 100%. Check my posts. But more than one thing can be true at the same time. A late throw has nothing to do with a thumb injury.

I don’t see why everyone is *****ing about the timeouts, the first one he seen something he didn’t like, can’t blame him for an o lineman ******* up, at the end of the half they were down inside the 30 with 30 seconds ish with 2 timeouts and a another penalty what more do you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back