CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Can we transfer in clock management out of the portal or nah?

I just want to not be bored to death by our team for once. What recruit wants to play here? Hopefully it’s just tvd injury not ongoing issue. We desperately need colbie

If he is playing like this against TAMU we are going to get boatraced. I like our D, but I don't think it will be able to keep Petrino's offense off the scoreboard. Need to see we can push the ball downfield.
Yeah I can agree with this of course, but to say TVD isn't the guy all things considered right now seems a bit knee jerk

Advertisement
Quick thoughts on the first half

Offense pros
-great first drive
-kept TVD clean
-no dropped passes
-good vision out of the running backs

Offense cons
-looked sluggish after the first drive
-too many penalties
-bad int by TVD

Defense pros
-looked smothering for the most part
-no missed tackles
-good pressure on the qb

Defense cons
-Couch = ouch
-want to see a forced turn over
-not much to ***** about but easily over matched opponent

Good job getting 3 that last drive. That said, the 1st half of the season was a mixed bag.

It's obvious TVD is still not trusting himself. Either that finger is worse than we think, or he's broken beyond repair. The throws are bad, they aren't just floaters, they are late. He isn't trusting his eyes and that's troubling.

Advertisement
Is this thumb thing with TVD something will be healed by next week? If it is get his *** out of there and let it heal if not then it’s gonna be another long season if he can’t throw the ball any better than he did in the first half..

Advertisement
U can tell that Dawson is being Vanilla. No TEs have been used besides McCormick. We haven’t saw Ray Ray or Harrell. They’re just being very very VERY Vanilla right now
I've seen the same ******* run play with the X receiver doing a Wham about four times by now...

Advertisement
U can tell that Dawson is being Vanilla. No TEs have been used besides McCormick. We haven’t saw Ray Ray or Harrell. They’re just being very very VERY Vanilla right now
Yup I get saving the playbook for AM but come on can we do some slants or something please this game is putting me to sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back