CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of red flags in all 3 phases.

Defense is the most consistent though.

But we are going to have a long *** season if we can’t dialed in.

TVD is headed into ATM with zero confidence.

We are showing offensive recruits absolutely nothing changed in this half. Very concerning

Advertisement
Passing game looks underwhelming and unimaginative so far. Hopefully they're simply not showing their hand until A&M. I'm liking the run game and defense so far though

Mario let the public come watch a practice because, by his own words, it’s a basic Air Raid offense was nothing to hide.

There isn’t anything they are holding back.

Advertisement
That is nonsense.
Larry David Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Lots to work on for sure, double that score and the game ends 32-6 on a 16.5 spread. Before the game most hands would be raised in acceptance.
I'd like to see us put up 40+. The running game is going to open up in 3rd and 4th quarters. Need to clean up the penalties and put the ball in the endzone.

It's obvious the play calling is limited by design. I don't think we've used any TEs in the passing game.

Last edited:
Okay first half. Got to cut out the penalties. Is Young okay? TVD is just not the same player he was with Lashlee.

Advertisement
starting to think its Mario micro managing. Gattis Michigan offense did not look that here. Now Dawson offense doesn't look like it did a UH here. it is early but we have seen this play out before
Gattis offense didn't look like that at Michigan because of Harbaugh and the other guys he (Harbaugh) brought in the year Gattis won the Broyles.

TVDs needs to figure it out for the Aggie game… he can make a lot of money if he puts on a show

Advertisement
Oh bull****. 14 first downs, 245 yards on 32 plays. The one turnover TVD did not see the guy in the flat drop.

This is a pretty good G5 veteran defense.
Grading on a curve. We should score more than 16 points in a half against a G5 defense if we want to be taken seriously in the ACC this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back