CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Few things

- we have the advantage 210 to 28 in yards…

- it is RAINING RAINING, not just drizzling, absolutely no use in forcing vertical passing with a QB who has a potential hand injury + wet ball + already was anticipated a vanilla play call and those two factors make it even more vanilla

- we have 18 rushes for 105 yards, our run game is just fine, if we have to shorten the game and lean on them so be it. It’s Miami Ohio, style points won’t get us anywhere

- it’s first game of the year with ALOT of new pieces, growing pains will happen.

- USC, Nc state, Wake, Missouri all started slow as well and then pulled away. That’s week 1 for you
It is not raining

Advertisement
Season 9 Goodbye GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Advertisement
Few things

- we have the advantage 210 to 28 in yards…

- it is RAINING RAINING, not just drizzling, absolutely no use in forcing vertical passing with a QB who has a potential hand injury + wet ball + already was anticipated a vanilla play call and those two factors make it even more vanilla

- we have 18 rushes for 105 yards, our run game is just fine, if we have to shorten the game and lean on them so be it. It’s Miami Ohio, style points won’t get us anywhere

- it’s first game of the year with ALOT of new pieces, growing pains will happen.

- USC, Nc state, Wake, Missouri all started slow as well and then pulled away. That’s week 1 for you
It stopped raining at end of Q1

Advertisement
I’m f*cking tired of hearing about Van Dyke’s injuries. All of a sudden he’s fragile as ****. Like Jimmy Johnson used to say the injury excuse is for losers. If he can’t grip the ball put someone else in bc I’m tired of this bullsh*t.

Cristobal doesn’t get any kind of slack in Year 2 because *he* sucked so poorly last year.
I support Miami, not coaches. We were horrible last year. So far we look far better this year. If we keep it up, we will win by 3 or 4 tds, which is a solid performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back