CANES vs Miami Jr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what you guys expect...we were horrific last year. It's the first game in a monsoon and we've absolutely dominated until this drive by them. We are running the ball. We are controlling both lines. We are doing what we should on paper. This isn't FAMU or BCC. It's more Middle Tennessee State, who whooped us at home last year. I see athletes. I see energy. These are positive signs. The offense needs to stretch the field though of course.

Advertisement
Couch was lined up on the opposite side of the field on the bubble screen. We got lucky.

This is why TOP is the dumbest stat in college football.

The point of an offense is to score. That’s it.

Advertisement
Our FG vs TD offense gonna come back to bite us. If TVD ain’t healthy get him outta there
every team gets better after week 1, don't judge a team based on 1 half of the first game of a season dude

We need to get a chance to get Emory in so we can open up down field a little. I am assuming TVD isnt 100 percent

Advertisement
Not sure what you guys expect...we were horrific last year. It's the first game in a monsoon and we've absolutely dominated until this drive by them. We are running the ball. We are controlling both lines. We are doing what we should on paper. This isn't FAMU or BCC. It's more Middle Tennessee State, who whooped us at home last year. I see athletes. I see energy. These are positive signs. The offense needs to stretch the field though of course.

Cristobal doesn’t get any kind of slack in Year 2 because *he* sucked so poorly last year.

Advertisement
Good lord you guys are the worst. First game of the year and you’re *****ing about penalties and vanilla offense and calling Dawson a jag. Step on a Lego you weirdos were winning

Few things

- we have the advantage 210 to 28 in yards…

- it is RAINING RAINING, not just drizzling, absolutely no use in forcing vertical passing with a QB who has a potential hand injury + wet ball + already was anticipated a vanilla play call and those two factors make it even more vanilla

- we have 18 rushes for 105 yards, our run game is just fine, if we have to shorten the game and lean on them so be it. It’s Miami Ohio, style points won’t get us anywhere

- it’s first game of the year with ALOT of new pieces, growing pains will happen.

- USC, Nc state, Wake, Missouri all started slow as well and then pulled away. That’s week 1 for you

Advertisement
The two outside CBs are much better - you don't hold your breath when the opposition throws it up anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back