Canes vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen Pope needs more confidence... as long as were up feed him the ball.

We cry ***** and moan when guys like him commit someone else but crucify the **** out of him when he makes some bad plays
Pope has an extremely low football IQ. That's why he continues to have these mental lapses in the game. Smh
Dude is a T shirt and shorts all American

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we ready to give up on Pope finally? Can’t stand to see him out there. Looks like a deer in headlights. Could the young guys possibly be any worse?

I wouldn't yet. I think he needs to get some screens and easy easy passes to get his confidence up. I think he's in his own head right now.

I still have not seen King keep the ball off of a fake handoff, and it seems like almost every time, he could run all day long. QB draw and **** like that, sure, and it goes nowhere....but what is **** is Lashlee waiting on...its literally there all the time!?
What have you been watching?
He's kept the ball quite a few times tonight.

Offense needs to stop shooting itself In the foot

LOSERville earned maybe one stop but every other drive has been crapping on ourselves with Drops, penalty’s, and overconfidence

WIN EVERY REP

Advertisement
Tbf to Pope he did make a couple good catches and is actually one of our leading receivers so far, as well as, hasn't fumbled a punt haha. But no doubt that drop is unacceptable.

Advertisement
I think it is psychological with Pope. He plays with zero confidence and swagger. With the God given talent he has, as a 3rd year player he should be making a case for going to the league early.

Just can't figure this kid out. Gotta play the young guys at this point.

Stop Loserville on opening possession of 2nd half and miami put 7 on board on their possession, game is over! Go canes!

Advertisement
Just like the Louisville game, refs doing ref things in the Heat vs Celtics game.

Pope has an extremely low football IQ. That's why he continues to have these mental lapses in the game. Smh
In hockey there are guys with all
Sorts of skill and no bean. Then there are guys who are savants but don’t have the athletic skill. If only you could merge the two.... Then you have Ed Reed.

Legend's Halftime Breakdown: Manny went weak on that final drive. Should have tried to bury them with 1:40 left and 2 TOs with such great field position. The football gods hate that sort of ****. Hopefully, it doesn't bite us in the ***. They were ready to die, and we run QB dives trying to run out the clock.

I've been one of Pope's biggest valets, but get him out of the game. He could have caught that TD early. Hit him in the hands. Then, he had that huge drop when we were ready to end them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back