Canes vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone sum up the 228 pages?
rollercoaster GIF

Advertisement
What upsets me is the lack of discipline.

Boneheaded Personal Fouls and holds at critical times that called back a couple of big offensive plays speak to guy so thinking of themselves, not about the larger team.

This is a holdover from the past that’s needs to end excised, and it’s all-on the coaches.

Advertisement
I have to disagree with you. Defensively they are a mess. But offensively they got better and are a
More confident team than they were a
Year ago.

We gave up one More score and some garbage yards.

And scored at will.
Defensively they are. Troubling to see the lack of push from the interior OL

Offensively they are better. D coaches could have put them in better position to succeed on a whole. And it's a constant struggle, in my opinion

Shocked and appalled at how much Duh' ville holds.

******* stupid.

Thought Scooby Satterfeld was another ACC 'genius'. Turns out he's Paul Johnson 2.0.

Miami wins because because talent > bull****.

2nd toughest offense we will face all year. Glad it’s out the way. Actually their skill talent overall at receiver and rb combined may be better than what Clemson has tbh. Clemson has amari Rodgers plus etienne. Louisville has Des Fitzpatrick 15 td 1000 yard receiver last year and all American tutu atwell plus javian Hawkins at rb 1500 yard rusher last year
3rd....UNC says hello but Agreed UL was aaight

Advertisement
What's your beef with Mallory?
He don't work hard enough. He would be starting over Jordan if he worked harder and had a dog mentality. He showed it on the catch and run but then the next play will play patty cake with a guy he's supposed to be blocking. ****es me off

Mark pope doesn’t seem to be playing with confidence, from the drops and when he caught the punt he didn’t shoot up the middle he wanted to try and run around players and avoid contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back