Canes vs Louisville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
No it was pretty bad. They got timely stops and made some great plays, but we were consistently burned especially in the 4th. Can't let a team march up and down the field late in the 4th. We should've won this game by 20
I agree but that was mainly because of bad play calling. And they really only played bad in one quarter. They did pretty well in the other 3. That's all I'm saying. We definitely wasn't great.

Advertisement
Just because people acknowledge the D could’ve been better doesn’t mean their b***chn lol..... we just got eyes. Great game tho can still improve. I like us 21+ vs fsu and covering whatever spread lol
They want everyone to be fired again...

We forced three turnovers, had to rotate a lot because offense was scoring too fast at one point, the last TD is against the **** second team defense (known as garbage time) and people start *****ing again. Holy ****.
Exactly. The score can be a bit deceiving. They didn't just get gashed all game. They played well MOST of the game.

Baker is horrible. Remember last yr when the D **** near quit on him and Manny had to take over for a couple of weeks? The defense played significantly better.

Advertisement
2nd toughest offense we will face all year. Glad it’s out the way. Actually their skill talent overall at receiver and rb combined may be better than what Clemson has tbh. Clemson has amari Rodgers plus etienne. Louisville has Des Fitzpatrick 15 td 1000 yard receiver last year and all American tutu atwell plus javian Hawkins at rb 1500 yard rusher last year

Literally everyone predicted Louisville to score a lot of points.

Can we enjoy a W for once, ******* ****...
Happy for the W. Didn't expect less..
Dropped 52 on them last year with Enos calling plays and gave up 27

Pointing out the obvious flaws in D play calling doesn't mean it's a complaint. Just observations.

Go CANES!

Improvement and adjustments will make this year much better than the previous dumpster fire year. Let's just be happy for a W.

Advertisement
The D was pretty tired at the end too. Those 75 yd one play TDs were awesome but not too restful for the D

Pointing out the obvious flaws in D play calling doesn't mean it's a complaint. Just observations.

Go CANES!
Louisville ran 85 plays and had the ball for 38 (!!!) minutes.

Football players do get tired and miss assignments.

Go CANES!

I have to disagree with you. Defensively they are a mess. But offensively they got better and are a
More confident team than they were a
Year ago.

We gave up one More score and some garbage yards.

And scored at will.

Advertisement
24104AD0-F50C-4868-8AF0-0F9DF85199A7.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back