Canes vs Longhorns - Regional Final Game 1 - 6pm ESPNU/ESPN+

Advertisement
Cannot stand when people talk about Texas bbq. They have the 5th best bbq in the country. It’s only impressive to the simpletons that live there.

It's better than North Carolina's, that's for sure.

Franklin and Valentina's alone **** on every single place in NC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol. Eastern and Western NC bbq is better than anything in Texas.
Wrong fella. I have lived in TN, NC, SC and Texas. Tn pork best in the world, TX Brisket is an awesome treat. See how opinions work? SUBJECTIVE! YOUR OPINION means nada to me

Advertisement
I can’t even begin to imagine what it’s like losing a child but Jd seems much more removed since that incident. Everywhere he goes is likely a reminder. So I don’t want to beat the guy up not knowing what is going through his head because you don’t just move on. Maybe a change in scenery would reignite his passion. Because at this point we haven’t made anyone better in recent memory. And it looks like we just add the most recent gadgets and data systems but don’t utilize it at all to get better. There is just no emotion from anyone on staff. No smiles, joy, no rage, nothing. Just a love of reviewing plays you typically lose and then whining to umps, which then players see as OK so they do it.

As for hitting we can still hit home runs but not everyone in the lineup has to have that approach.

Levenson isn’t getting drafted. If he does it’s a waste of a pick. He is a nice college player but until he starts using the whole field for power he is just your typical college 5/6 hitter.

We have another great class coming in…Cyr next year should be the man. Let’s see what type of step he takes.

It wouldn’t shock me if there were a few surprise transfers. If I were Ligon I’d think about it. 2 years in a row he wore out or got dinged up. He didn’t get any better when he was healthy despite have a really nice 3 pitch mix. I think the kids realize what most of us see.

Advertisement
Wrong fella. I have lived in TN, NC, SC and Texas. Tn pork best in the world, TX Brisket is an awesome treat. See how opinions work? SUBJECTIVE! YOUR OPINION means nada to me
Glad you feel that way. And yes you’re entitled to your opinion. Doesn’t mean it’s right.

Cannot stand when people talk about Texas bbq. They have the 5th best bbq in the country. It’s only impressive to the simpletons that live there.
Well I knew you were a jerk, proof here. There is good Bbq all over this country. Open your little closed mind. Ever had Corkscrew or Pinkertons Brisket??? Then button it.

Advertisement
Back