Canes vs Longhorns - Regional Final Game 1 - 6pm ESPNU/ESPN+

Advertisement
I’m sure they don’t do much scouting. They are lazy. I just meant you aren’t going to take a team who does things a certain way (and not good) and then change it mid game. This is the team we’ve seen all year and, frankly, for many years. It’s what we are.
Lazy also describes the recruiting. We sit back and check out some Perfect Game profiles of local guys. You're a PG 9.5? Come on over.

I was told last Sunday that if we would just score a bunch of runs the bad pitching wouldn't matter.

Advertisement
Got it. FWIW, I don’t ignore any game. I watch every single game we play.

Well, that was kind of the issue last week. You didn't have any JD comments until Sunday. But it's all good. We agree on the quality of the staff.

Advertisement
I’m sure they don’t do much scouting. They are lazy. I just meant you aren’t going to take a team who does things a certain way (and not good) and then change it mid game. This is the team we’ve seen all year and, frankly, for many years. It’s what we are.
That’s true. When your only plan is to hit 3 run homers and that’s all you can do, there isn’t much else to work with.

Advertisement
That would require JD taking his *** out of his office and actually evaluating and recruiting. Hasn’t happened in 20 years. Not sure why it would now. He’s fat and happy collecting his check.
He’s a good guy though

Advertisement
That was my main theory, but the tracks look almost like wheels went through diamond dry. It’s been bugging me for two days.
@scane, this is sad that we're talking about the d*** grass. Is this tongue in cheek, because it's below your usual great analysis and objective commentary?

If I was down 6, I would probably put in somebody who isn’t 1-20 on the weekend. Especially with 2 guys on.

Advertisement
Back