Canes vs Longhorns - Regional Final Game 1 - 6pm ESPNU/ESPN+

is ti okay to fire his bum *** now or do we need to hear about how generous his family is? another postseason failure

Advertisement
So I left when it was 3-0 good guys to run a quick errand. I come home to turn back on the TV just when the f’ing GS took place.

From reading all the post, it appears Gino waited too long to pull out a struggling Gallo & Laquerica, am I understanding this correctly?

Well gentleman it’s always a pleasure contributing to this board. I appreciate all of you that post on here every game making it the best board on this site.

I wish I could say we’re going to see changes but we all know that’s not the case.

See you all next year to watch yet another good regular season team **** all down their leg in post season
Likewise, dammit.

Advertisement
So I left when it was 3-0 good guys to run a quick errand. I come home to turn back on the TV just when the f’ing GS took place.

From reading all the post, it appears Gino waited too long to pull out a struggling Gallo & Laquerica, am I understanding this correctly?
pretty much

Advertisement

A lil too long for Gallo, but I mean dude cam in and took like 30 pitches to get 2 outs lol.

Advertisement
Gonna miss Yoyo and CJ...but Gino has got to go! His teams completely fold in the postseason year after year and this year his genius pitching decision from the jump put Miami in a bad spot. Who knows how it goes if you save Ziehl for game 2...

Advertisement

Gallo retired 7 straight than walked a guy and the wheels fell off. Laquerica was an absolute train wreck. couldnt throw strikes and gave up a granny to a guy batting 179

At least we swept a **** Noles team and watched them choke away their streak throughout the season.

Advertisement
Back