Canes vs Longhorns - Regional Final Game 1 - 6pm ESPNU/ESPN+

Well gentleman it’s always a pleasure contributing to this board. I appreciate all of you that post on here every game making it the best board on this site.

I wish I could say we’re going to see changes but we all know that’s not the case.

See you all next year to watch yet another good regular season team **** all down their leg in post season
You won't see me if nothing changes. Sorry, life's too short and I'm too old, but I'll always love my Canes.

Advertisement
Probably not the time to ask, but how much longer do y’all think we’ll have to wander the wilderness before this once proud program gets back to what we were?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t follow the baseball program too closely. Is Gino’s job in jeopardy or is he completely safe? Genuine question.
Safe is my perception. A lot more higher on the priority list right now in the athletic department. They’ll chalk it up to luck driving the post season for baseball.

At most, and I don’t even think this is going to happen, but maybe Arteaga or Norberto get replaced.. whichever one they feel should shoulder the blame the most.

Safe is my perception. A lot more higher on the priority list right now in the athletic department. They’ll chalk it up to luck driving the post season for baseball.

At most, and I don’t even think this is going to happen, but maybe Arteaga or Norberto get replaced.. whichever one they feel should shoulder the blame the most.
Pretty much word for word what I was told was

“football is the only priority currently in the athletic department”

Breaks my heart but we dug our own grave

All 3, but if Gino has any shot here he needs a real pitching coach and hitting coach. What he has now sucks. I don’t think he’s the answer either but there is zero shot with those two assisting.

Advertisement
Back