Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jenkins is both quicker and more physical than Hertelou. He should be a very good DT next year.

Advertisement
Bush actually had a great season. I felt he got snubbed getting honorable mention. Should have been 2nd or 3rd team all acc

Missing two games probably had something to do with that.

Don't agree but hard to tell with this scheme. When we have a guy actually make some plays we over hype him. He had a nice year not great. Be first rounder with Butch

Gurley, Gordon, Duke, Abdullah, and Coleman

That's how I rate the Runningbacks as prospects for the draft. Gurley and Gordon will go before Duke due to size.

Bush actually had a great season. I felt he got snubbed getting honorable mention. Should have been 2nd or 3rd team all acc

Don't agree but hard to tell with this scheme. When we have a guy actually make some plays we over hype him. He had a nice year not great. Be first rounder with Butch

He made a lot of plays. But I feel even our scheme hurts him. He is one of the most athletic on the team. I just wish we didn't have freakin Fentress starting next to him and a better pass rush.

Advertisement
More horrendous clock management by wasting timeouts.

Imagine actually running some up-tempo, fast break offense with South Florida athletes? But no, instead we try to shorten the game to mask the deficiencies of Golden's defense.

I still want us to win but at the same time if we lose I wouldnt give a sh*t. Thank god I didn't go to the bar to cheer them on. On another note I think I shouldn't drink my day away watching this boring offense. Anyone else feel like just watching something else?

Hate the orange lightening bolt. Looks too much like the Gatorade logo

Gurley, Gordon, Duke, Abdullah, and Coleman

That's how I rate the Runningbacks as prospects for the draft. Gurley and Gordon will go before Duke due to size.

As much as I like him, I can really see Todd Gurley falling a bit due to the injury

Advertisement
If Duke gets 100 today. He ties Edge and Portis for most 100 yard games in career with 14

Duke should be a highly productive NFL player. He'll finally be back on kickoff returns and get used quite a bit in the passing game. Pair him with a big back and worry about quality of touches not quantity. Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard for the Bengals is a good example.

Advertisement
Duke should be a highly productive NFL player. He'll finally be back on kickoff returns and get used quite a bit in the passing game. Pair him with a big back and worry about quality of touches not quantity. Jeremy Hill and Gio Bernard for the Bengals is a good example.

I was ****ed they took him off returns. He's great on kickoffs, I can only imagine what he could have done there this year.

Advertisement

He made a lot of plays. But I feel even our scheme hurts him. He is one of the most athletic on the team. I just wish we didn't have freakin Fentress starting next to him and a better pass rush.

Right on with fentress. Him on anything other than ST infuriates me.

Problem on offense right now is the inability to stretch the field. Smart game plan from the *****, but Coley has to find his shots up top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back