Canes vs ***** - Honey Boo-Boo Bowl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that palm beach post was told by Dukes mom he was leaving for the draft. Even though he said he was gonna announce tomorrow if he was going.

I was expecting him to go pro regardless. I wish him the best. Truly special kid and I wish better fortune for him in the nfl.

Advertisement
Other than Berrios dropping that pass against FSU. He's actually done very well. People need to
Chill with that crap.

As soon as we get to red zone we curl up in fetal position. Play calling sucks

Advertisement
I saw that palm beach post was told by Dukes mom he was leaving for the draft. Even though he said he was gonna announce tomorrow if he was going.

I was expecting him to go pro regardless. I wish him the best. Truly special kid and I wish better fortune for him in the nfl.

Exactly. He's done everything he possibly could for us. Unfortunate for him we had garbage coaching. Being an RB, the earlier the better for him to go pro

Advertisement
This FG stuff is not going to be enough to hold off Spurrier's adjustments and Golden's folding up the tent in the second half.

I think we have the second most players with draft grades in country not just acc. Second to fsu

We can't win with jus FG's. Can't keep ****ing away these red zone trips!

Advertisement

I actually hope Duke goes. He should. Flowers is who I hope comes back. I think he is going tho

Greatest Canes.jpg

Kirby has been improving. Really want to see him take that next step next season.

Advertisement
Duck Dynasty. Lol. Phoney as Al Golden. The perfect Bowl for him.

Duck-Dynasty1.jpg

Bush actually had a great season. I felt he got snubbed getting honorable mention. Should have been 2nd or 3rd team all acc

Missing two games probably had something to do with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back