Canes vs GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
It depends. Are they fumbling because they aren’t tackling in practice? While ball security is something the should learn from a young age, it’s not like this team is particularly strong in fundamentals. They play lazy a lot and that’s not great for ball security. Clearly GT saw something on film that they are attacking and it’s not like it is one guy that has fumbled every time, so you tell me.
I won’t agree the last series

Advertisement
Lmmfao right up the middle. Can we not run a speed option, a toss play, a counter, an off tackle run, anything, but up the middle time and time again? Lol
Good question. No imagination. Just keep running the same unsuccessful 3rd or 4th and short. On the other hand, a decent OL and a power back should be able to make the first down even up the middle. Bottom line: Not a championship offense. Maybe better coaching can change that.

Advertisement
Rhett Lashlee is the worst 4th down play caller I've ever seen... 4th and 1 and you call a draw out the shotgun with 3WRs lined up wide.. That's just absolutely unacceptable

Advertisement
Our guys are never even in the picture on those simple swing passes. RB always has 3-4 seconds before our guys even get close

Stop. Sending. Blitzes. From. Broward.

Advertisement
One thing is for sure, if JW doesn't stick at Safety...0% chance he can play LB lol. He isn't a very physical cat at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back