Canes vs GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Such poor coaching. You play zone on 3rd and long. LBS in front of the sticks and DBs at the sticks. That RB should have been tackled fir a 5 yard gain and GT punting.

The team is sleep walking. Definitely looking past GT who doesn't fear us and has won the last 2 meetings.
Yeah, this team should be looking past teams. If the U was not in their helmet you could
Mistake them for Cal.

Advertisement
Who on our team is going to deliver the "I'm hurt dawg" speech after Manny gives his " We're still in it guys" speech?
Not James Williams. He’s probably checking his Instagram right now. Dude looks like a total ***** on the field. He most definitely does not have that dawg in him.

Advertisement
😂😂☝🏾😂😂 aye @PIPO Idk what’s wrong wit deez dudes. They got ur dawg ***ed up! Jesus Christ
Yoga Keep GIF by Acqua Lete

I haven’t seen the whole game, but I’ve seen enough to know that, GT is pure ***, bruh. Like how tf are we losing to this team? From what I’ve seen we should be up by at least 14 right now. Our offense is better, our defense was playing better than theirs (again I haven’t watched the whole game). The only place they may be better than us is on sideline! Now we gonna be in a fight to the finish. Knew this game would be closer than people thought.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I want nothing to do with your nuts, sir. clearly you enjoy the company of men.
Man U outta kontrol wit ur trolling 😂😂😂😂😂 I’m just gon put u on ignore b4 I say sum that gets me a ban! But Inwish I knew who u were & where u were bc I would beat u up sooo bad for playing with my name & trying me like a hoe! Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back