Canes vs GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Yoga Keep GIF by Acqua Lete
I’m trying big dawg

Who on our team is going to deliver the "I'm hurt dawg" speech after Manny gives his " We're still in it guys" speech?
Gotta be Stevenson..it’s why he got hurt right before the half so he could go practice it before the rest of the team got there….

Advertisement
I saw Ivey out there. I know he started the game but Ivey has had too many snaps
Ivey backs up Stevenson. Depending how many wrs they have ivey will be out there. Clarke is the starter opposite stevenson and looks like couch is back in the slot totally

BS!!! People were quoting stats that TVD was a 50% from UVA UNC. True, but his 2nd half numbers in those games were on par to the last 2 weeks.

We weren't throwing the ball deep in the 1st half of UVA and UNC. If you paid attention at all, Lashlee even said he had restricted the offensive against UVA and UNC. He went on to say he probably shouldn't have. He basically didn't trust TVD. Now he does.
Lashlee is a ***** just like Diaz. Match made in heaven

This Georgia Tech team is by far the most trash team this season (CCST doesn’t count) and here we are!!!

Hmmmmm - all too familiar
Basketball Wives Smell GIF by VH1

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back