Canes vs. Geek Squad

IMG_6594.jpg

Advertisement
Lawrence is one of the worst players I've ever seen put on the uniform. Turnovers/fouls almost every time he touches the ball, why is he playing?

1. You're a wrong ( I wanted to say worse, but I'm a mod, and I have to follow some dumb code or something)
2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

I'm working while watching the game with the volume off. Sorry I didn't know we were only playing with 6, I'll allow you to return to your mensa meeting without me.

NotSince is a condescending **** hole. How dare you challenge his authority

I think the Yiddish word is putz. But at least I know what the **** I'm talking about.

Yeah captain save a ho. Defending anthony lawrence doesn't give you a **** ton of credibility.

Wow. We about to blow another big lead late? Shocking!

Uh...no.

LOL what? You not been watching this team lately or something? We were up 13 and they started turning it over like we have been late in games (or all throughout games for that matter). I'm glad we won but I don't wanna hear anybody acting like they weren't thinking, "****, again?"

Good win, we really needed that one. Great news that Izundu was only cramping.

Advertisement
1. You're a wrong ( I wanted to say worse, but I'm a mod, and I have to follow some dumb code or something)
2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

I'm working while watching the game with the volume off. Sorry I didn't know we were only playing with 6, I'll allow you to return to your mensa meeting without me.

I think the Yiddish word is putz. But at least I know what the **** I'm talking about.

****, you're right. Oy vey.

Nice that we were able to overcome the Newton suspension and Izundu injury (supposedly cramps) to get a W. If we can get by Clemson, that would be fantastic.

I love the extremes that get thrown around. Worst ever player? Ever see some of those early 90's teams?

2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

Yeah captain save a ho. Defending anthony lawrence doesn't give you a **** ton of credibility.

I'll defend him when you say he's one the worst to ever put on the uniform. Jesus ******* Christ.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I do like New-tun as a player. I think that he takes a lot of undeserved criticism at times... But I have to say that this is now the second time in two seasons that he has been suspended during a huge stretch. Last year he did not play in the final games when the regular season ACC Championship was on the line...and now, when the Tourney is on the line.

I don't know what to think. SMH:Qft9gEw:

Advertisement
Nice that we were able to overcome the Newton suspension and Izundu injury (supposedly cramps) to get a W. If we can get by Clemson, that would be fantastic.

I love the extremes that get thrown around. Worst ever player? Ever see some of those early 90's teams?

What do you expect from a bunch of dolts?

Advertisement
Back