Canes vs. Geek Squad

Lawrence is one of the worst players I've ever seen put on the uniform. Turnovers/fouls almost every time he touches the ball, why is he playing?

1. You're a wrong ( I wanted to say worse, but I'm a mod, and I have to follow some dumb code or something)
2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lawrence is one of the worst players I've ever seen put on the uniform. Turnovers/fouls almost every time he touches the ball, why is he playing?

1. You're a wrong ( I wanted to say worse, but I'm a mod, and I have to follow some dumb code or something)
2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

I'm working while watching the game with the volume off. Sorry I didn't know we were only playing with 6, I'll allow you to return to your mensa meeting without me.

2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

I'm working while watching the game with the volume off. Sorry I didn't know we were only playing with 6, I'll allow you to return to your mensa meeting without me.

NotSince is a condescending **** hole. How dare you challenge his authority

Advertisement

2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

It's funny interacting with people on the internet. Everyone's a tough guy.

A team full of freshmen and role players from last year is on the verge of making the NCAA in the toughest year in the HISTORY of the ACC and coaching is an issue?

Advertisement

2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

I think the Yiddish word is putz. But at least I know what the **** I'm talking about.

2. We have 6 players
3. You're an idiot
4. I broke the code

I think the Yiddish word is putz. But at least I know what the **** I'm talking about.

Advertisement
Back