Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Remember at Vtech when Kayaa was sacked liked 10 times and you all killed Brad. The Oline was terrible tonight. Williams held on to the ball

We didn't get a W. But we played until the end. The oline needs massive work... But I'm not ready to be a defeatist yet. We took a 'top 10' team to the wire with a fresh QB. Losing sucks... But this season will get better.

Harley and Martell need to sit because I can't find a reason for their playing time. Thomas needs to figure his life out and be a constant producer... The up and down games are done. Or DL is obviously not that great if they didn't prepare our OL for this **** team.... I know Zion is basically a high schooler but with our vaulted defense, he shouldn't look this naked tonight.

DJ... Welcome back! Get it. JW...QB1, you earned it kid- proud of you. Cam... Buddy, you need more touches

Last edited:
Why did our TE’s never chip or help our tackles? Idk man I get this is a young team but there were some glaring issues tonight that most of this board solved before kickoff while our coaches apparently didn’t

ALL off season i was preaching that Scaife needs to be out at TACKLE. NELSON GOT BAPTIZED...BUT THAT WAS EXPECTED....I MEAN THEY HAVE 2 NFL LEVEL DE'S and asolid 3rd guy at times in MOON. How can you not say...you know what...i gotta run out experience and a guy that played out wide already in Scaife all the while easing Nelson in some series?

- Also as much as Williams holds on to the ball....Kid made two throws in the 4th quarter that were game changing and guys ddnt produce. He threw a catchable ball in the endzone to Jeff Thomas...and on the 3rd down play he hit Brevin Jordan in his hands in the end zone. Where they picked up the flag. He catches the **** ball its a TD and its GAME.

Advertisement
Jon Ford was the man in pracitce. Against the gators? 1 flash play.

Love Shaq and Pickney but they 2nd day picks. It's the truth.

Garvin was getting holded all game, Bandy played his heart out, but seemed to play hurt from the 1st quarter.

Jarren did the best he could, that Oline is trash.

Deejay gave everything he had. True Hurricane forever.

You blaming Ford? They had 50 yards rushing lol This was all on the offense. I was disappointed in the pass rush the run defense was strong.

The. Good: The defense as a whole played above average.

The Bad: Coaching is bad . The penalties the time management the tackling DT pressure the DB’s in pass coverage ( outside of Bandy ) Williams has no pocket awareness and can’t feel the pressure . ST’s still suck.

The Ugly: The OL is the worst I have seen in 40 years as a cane fan. Did I mention the OL?

These tackles will make a lot of DEs some money this year. This won't be an easy fix and we need to chill on the ACC Championship game talk because if this is the OL and playcalling we see, we will probably have to used all 3 of QBs because no way Williams makes it all year under this type of pressure.
The OL literally played against the best DL they will face all season, so stop overreacting.

Advertisement
Give Jarren time and he will be fine.

Enos sh*t the bed. No help for Zion. Left dude out there by himself all game.

10 sacks later.

JT can’t muff the ball. He has to catch that ball in the endzone.

Miss a 27 yard field goal?!?! We win if he hits that.

This is everything. Enos left a kid Zion out there alone all night when he was getting beat like a drum. I’ll go a step further and say the same goes for Campbell as well.

This game was infuriating to watch. It was a recap of the last 15 years. Being the better team but not being able to get it done

Advertisement
Advertisement
Young players made errors and plays. I never thought Jeff Thomas would cost us the game......
Ultimately Baxa did. He makes that kick it’s 24-23 and he has a chance to win it that last possession. Yes Thomas was a main factor but the chip shot ****ed us.

ALL off season i was preaching that Scaife needs to be out at TACKLE. NELSON GOT BAPTIZED...BUT THAT WAS EXPECTED....I MEAN THEY HAVE 2 NFL LEVEL DE'S and asolid 3rd guy at times in MOON. How can you not say...you know what...i gotta run out experience and a guy that played out wide already in Scaife all the while easing Nelson in some series?

- Also as much as Williams holds on to the ball....Kid made two throws in the 4th quarter that were game changing and guys ddnt produce. He threw a catchable ball in the endzone to Jeff Thomas...and on the 3rd down play he hit Brevin Jordan in his hands in the end zone. Where they picked up the flag. He catches the **** ball its a TD and its GAME.

I agree completely. I posted about a week ago that the coaches must really believe in Zion bc I thought Scaife should’ve been a tackle since last year. Guess I was wrong there.

When it comes to Jarren yea, he was good enough to win. I thought JT4’s ball should’ve been caught. Blevin’s would’ve been a great play but you’re right Jarren threw it well enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back