Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Its what he knows. Like Dno with 3-4. At the end of the day, they will fall back on their belief in the system, even when it is clear it doesn't work

I get it but he's a pro. We know this and we don't get paid to do it for a living. Adapt.....or die.

This O-line is terrifyingly bad. And not sure yet if Williams is just too green, or is Kyle Wright 2.0, but that UF team is not top 10. They will be 8-4 this season, 9-3 if they are very lucky. We showed a lot of weakness on offense for these coastal teams to capitalize on. Enos will have to work some magic for us to win the division.

All he has to do is use his TEs to help the tackles.

Advertisement
Jon Ford was the man in pracitce. Against the gators? 1 flash play.

Love Shaq and Pickney but they 2nd day picks. It's the truth.

Garvin was getting holded all game, Bandy played his heart out, but seemed to play hurt from the 1st quarter.

Jarren did the best he could, that Oline is trash.

Deejay gave everything he had. True Hurricane forever.

Lol dudes couldn’t wait to find a reason to hate on Tate again 😂 have u ever thought that maybe the other receivers don’t know the plays, and Tate, being a former QB, knows every route of every receiver?

Nah bruh. He didn’t deserve to be out there. He just started trying WR out. You can’t tell me he offers us a better chance to win than the other WR. Plus dude missed a practice after losing the QB battle. He could of been practicing then.

I'm 6'1 and grew up throwing knuckles for fun .. dont care if I was 5'2, if you want to talk ****, I'd be happy to kick your teeth in .. name the place and time.. I dont play .. but we should take this to direct/private message. I'm not an internet gangster

LMAO...this **** is more entertaining than the game. Keep it up fellas.....and let us all know if/when you hook up

Advertisement
I wouldn’t put any of the blame on Jarren. Kid is going to be a star. The tackles not holding up resulted in Jarrens clock speeding up in his head.

We run the f*cking table the rest of the way.

I agree about the mental clock. He could see the guys coming around the edge before he had the ball in his hands. Something has to be done to help those tackles. No one was shoring them up at all

Valid points, But a gamer with multiple chances to win the game MAKES a play with 4 minutes to go and not 3 sacks. QB is young and he will be more mad at himself then we are. It will get better

A “gamer” that has had subpar coaching until the last few months, but let’s be honest he beat out two kids who play back yard ball. While I believe Jarren will be a stud in the future he didn’t have what he needed tonight. And what he needed tonight was a better play caller and an offensive line that didn’t block like fifth graders

You gotta be kidding.

We held them to **** near nothing in the first half. Our 3rd down D was impeccable. Were it not for 3 fourth down plays in the first half, and a lapse after the first of those 4th downs, the d was ******* great.
The d was not great, the DL was underwhelming in the pass rush and the tackling suck, everytime they hit somebody they would get drag a couple more yards.

Advertisement
Jon Ford was the man in pracitce. Against the gators? 1 flash play.

Love Shaq and Pickney but they 2nd day picks. It's the truth.

Garvin was getting holded all game, Bandy played his heart out, but seemed to play hurt from the 1st quarter.

Jarren did the best he could, that Oline is trash.

Deejay gave everything he had. True Hurricane forever.

Jon Ford was part of a rushing defense that yielded 50 yards. 50 ******* yards.

If u came in this game expecting him to be a fully polished QB then u can only blame yourself. I’ll take 10 sacks over 10 picks all day, everyday.
That’s the basics bruh. Looking for the best matchup that’s why they do all that motioning

Advertisement
we will be fine when jarren and the line has experience.
I'm sorry, but there were things that went beyond lack of experience; at least where the O line is concerned. Our tackles just got physically whooped.

There were a lot of things tonight that should have been corrected in the off-season. While I believe they can be fixed I. The next two weeks I don’t think it’ll be as easy as you are believing here
They will get JW internal clock working. 3 seconds is max all you get. He got flustered and started running around instead of keeping his eyes downfield.
Freshman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back