Canes vs gator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
All you posters with your negativity and saying everything “sucks”, you got what you deserve. I saw a lot of good things and team will look different by the middle of season. Get penalties down to manageable level. Need one back up to move in to starting lineup of o line. Current lineup can not get the job done.

Advertisement
For our offensive line being so young, this was a close game that we could have won. It’s not about Enos’ scheme. He’s scheming for the talent that he has or lack there of. Some of you I can tell have never played football or any team sport for that matter. Be patient and enjoy the maturation of our team.

I've been patient for 15 years. New season, new staph, same garbage football.

I don't blame JW. Our O-line just allowed 10 or 11 sacks, of which they're to blame for at least 7, but probably more. This was the toughest team we face all season. I'm ******* ****ed, but think that was the best team we face all regular season

Advertisement
There was no pocket. Yeah, he held the ball too long, but he had guys in his face immediately on every snap. He still put the ball into our receiver's hands.
the OC should have called different plays once he saw the OL situation. JW had a good came but his inexperience plus suspect play calling cost us. also different OL combos should have been tried.

I thought he did really well given the circumstances. My bad, I'm ****ed. Good mature response on your part.
I’m ****ed also. But we got some solid kids. Oline needs work, QB needs experience.
Our defense is still monster tho

How **** disappointing.

We screwed the pooch on special teams, twice. Our OL still sucks, or is a work in progress.

Jarren is a good QB but he won't get rid of the ball to prevent a sack. That's just coaching.

Game plan seemed kind of Richtish to me. Anyway, see you all next week. We ARE better than last year's Wisconsin blowout, but God this team needs seasoning and some games under its belt before it can start calling itself good.

That OL does suck, though.

Oh, and the tackling. The less we talk about it in polite company, the better.

Advertisement
The problem is you’re probably 5 foot tall, senor, and I’m 6’4.

I’m sorry your boy failed. I was pulling for him.
I'm 6'1 and grew up throwing knuckles for fun .. dont care if I was 5'2, if you want to talk ****, I'd be happy to kick your teeth in .. name the place and time.. I dont play .. but we should take this to direct/private message. I'm not an internet gangster

Bruh Jarren has to trust his receivers too many times we had a good matchup with decent coverage and he doesn’t pull the trigger. Mallory had a safety on him first time in the red zone he has to throw that jump ball

Advertisement
I wouldn’t put any of the blame on Jarren. Kid is going to be a star. The tackles not holding up resulted in Jarrens clock speeding up in his head.

We run the f*cking table the rest of the way.

Just too many errors to overcome, but it's fixable. I've got faith in Manny. We still had a chance to win that thing even with all the dumbfckery going on on the field. Clean it up.

pass that **** my guy
You can’t honestly say everything you saw today was bad. Dumb penalties, Jarren not throwing it away, and inexperienced O-line, what else you gone whine about offensively besides martell being out there too much or really at all? We lost by 4 points not 40

He needs to unload the ball quicker. His internal clock is still on practice time. Part of that is on Enos as well.

It's the best guy that we have... Martell can't see over the line, and N'Kosi can't read defenses... Jarren does indeed need to improve that part of the game, but he has the best tools and ability to lead this team!

It's his 1st start, against a good FL team... The best case scenario, would have been our defense closing the game out for the win; not Jarren on the field, depending on the protection of Freshmen OT's...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back